"A writer and nothing else: a man alone in a room with the English language, trying to get human feelings right. " ~John K. Hutchens, New York Herald Tribune, 10 September 1961

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Because a member responded to the podcasting news on the main page of our website, I've come to the realization, sudden and absolute: I haven't really planned the entire operation. I should, because what if someone else steps up? Terrifying.

As it is, I'm still mulling over the different features the website should have when I outsource it to another company instead of doing it myself. There are limits to my knowledge, I must admit and besides, I'd rather have something classy which can be achieved by working with someone else. I dictate, they implement. It'll be a reversal of roles - I've never been a client before. Should be interesting.

Very small post, this just to keep those fingers moving than for any extrinsic value of its own. That's it for now.

I'm too tired and drained to write anything else.

No comments: